||120 of 120
||15% of VA-income
Senior Captain: 15% of VA-income
Captain: 10% of VA-income
First Officer: 5% of VA-income
Student pilot: 2% of VA-income
-- Commercial -- Cargo -- Executive --
We operate all over europe with a modern fleet consisting of Airbus A320neo, Boeing B787-10 and much more.
We also offer charter and cargo service worldwide.
Home base: Leipzig(EDDP)
Executive base: Friedrichshafen(EDNY)
Spoken languages: English & German
- FSX, P3D, X-Plane or MSFS 2020.
- Working headset or microphone
- At least 16 years old
- General knowledge about aviation and flight simulation
- Ability for carrying out a professional flight including weather briefing, route selection, Fuel planning and use of aeronautical charts
- Motivation to fly
- If applicable, for new Flightsim pilots only
- 0 - 5 hours flight time
- At least 4 flights required for promotion
- Salary: 2 % of flight-income
- New VA-pilots coming from other airlines or otherwise known with flight experience will get this rank automatically
- Between 0 - 200 hours flight time
- at least 50 flights required for promotion
- Maximal 3 differect type ratings in all fleets
- Salary: 5 % of flight-income
- At least 3 months pilot of the VA
- Between 200 – 400 hours flight time
- At least 100 flights required for promotion
- Maximal 5 different type ratings in all fleets
- Salary: 10 % of flight-income
- At least 6 months pilot of the VA
- Above 400 hours flight time
- Ability to become a route manager and take part in the Airline-staff
- No limit of type ratings
- Salary: 15 % of flight-income
Communication and Dispatching via Discord: https://discord.gg/jfzw33BpyV
We would be happy to hear from you!
Frequently Asked Questions:
"I am new in flight simulation. Can I join with no experience?"
---> Of course. We provide personal flightsim-training on request. Please talk to us!
"I am looking for a special destination, but I can´t find a flight."
---> Please talk to a Manager or Dispatcher. He is able to add a destionation to the flight plan.
"Do you have own liveries?"
---> Sure we have. At the moment we provide liveries for MSFS 2020. P3D and X-Plane will be added soon.
"How realistic do I have to fly?"
---> It´s everyone own discretion, how realistic a pilot is doing his flight. But we really enjoy seeing people using SimBrief, Charts, real weather and so on...
We also offer every pilot our Company Operations Manual(COM) which includes checklists, Cost-Index rules, Fuel requirements and much more for help.
"Can I fly online on VATSIM?"
---> Yes of course. But when using an EUX-Callsign, you will need an general appprovement from us.
"What else can I find in the VA?"
---> We sometimes do events, e.g. fly-in´s, landing challenges or voluntary training sessions. Most of our pilots play other video games or just want talk on the discord server.
"Are there any real costs for me?"
---> No way.
If you have any more questions feel free to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last 5 flights
|EDDP||EDDN||Sep 19, 19:01||78||CRJ7||125nm||Alexander Frei||100%||1.260.300v$|
|EDDN||EDDP||Aug 19, 20:11||178||A20N||125nm||Christopher G||100%||4.037.000v$|
|EDDP||EDDN||Aug 18, 18:01||178||A20N||125nm||Christopher G||100%||4.190.100v$|
|EDDH||EDNY||30 Jul 2022||6||C25C||359nm||Alexander Frei||100%||691.700v$|
|EDDP||EVRA||24 Jul 2022||306||B764||527nm||Marcel Baumann||95%||5.426.200v$|
|EUX101||Alexander F||CEO||Nurnberg||Dec 05, 01:10|
|EUX102||Marcel B||MNG||Riga Intl||Nov 13, 19:38|
|EUX103||Erik G||DSP||Friedrichshafen||02 Jan 2022|
|EUX104||Kevin T||DSP||Friedrichshafen||07 Mar 2022|
|EUX109||Christopher G||FO||Leipzig-Halle||Aug 22, 15:46|
|EUX110||Marek M||FO||Leipzig-Halle||Aug 12, 15:46|
|EUX112||Andrey N||S||Leipzig-Halle||Sep 17, 16:42|